Terms & Conditions
dYdX Merch Webstore Terms and Conditions of Sale
Where to find information about us and our products
You can find everything you need to know about us, dYdX Merch, and our products on our website (our site) before you order. We also confirm the key information to you in writing before you order.
On this site we only process orders from adults. We do not knowingly process orders or collect any information from anyone aged under 18.
When you buy from us you are agreeing that:
- We only accept orders when we've checked them.
- Sometimes we reject orders.
- We charge you when you order.
- Products can vary slightly from their pictures.
- You're responsible for making sure your measurements are accurate.
- We charge interest on late payments.
- We pass on increases in VAT.
- We're not responsible for delays outside our control.
- You have a legal right to change your mind.
- You can end an on-going contract (find out how).
- You have rights if there is something wrong with your product.
- We can change products and these terms.
- We can suspend supply (and you have rights if we do).
- We can withdraw products.
- We can end our contract with you.
- We don't compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products.
- We use your personal data as set out in our Privacy Notice.
- You have several options for resolving disputes with us.
- Other important terms apply to our contract.
We only accept orders when we've checked them
We will contact you to confirm we've received your order and to confirm we've accepted it.
Sometimes we reject orders
Sometimes we reject orders, for example, because a product is unexpectedly out of stock, because you are located outside our delivery areas, or because the product was mispriced by us. When this happens, we let you know as soon as possible and refund any sums you have paid.
We charge you when you order
If your product is goods (rather than digital content), you will own it once we have received payment in full.
Products can vary slightly from their pictures
A product's true colour may not exactly match that shown on your device or in our marketing or its packaging may be slightly different.
You're responsible for making sure your measurements are accurate
If we're making or supplying the product to measurements you provide, you're responsible for making sure those measurements are correct.
We charge interest on late payments
If we're unable to collect any payment you owe us we charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% a year above the Bank of England base rate from time to time. This interest accrues on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgement. You pay us the interest together with any overdue amount.
We pass on increases in VAT
If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
We're not responsible for delays outside our control
If our supply of your product is delayed by an event outside our control, such as because of shipping or delivery delays, we will aim to contact you (either direct, or our delivery company will) as soon as possible to let you know. As long as this is done we won't compensate you for the delay.
For online sales you have a legal right to change your mind (UK-based customers only)
Your legal right to change your mind. If you are based in the UK, for most of our clothing and other merchandise products bought online, you have a legal right to change your mind about your purchase and receive a refund of what you paid for it, including the delivery costs. This is subject to some conditions, and if you are based outside of the UK then these rights may not apply to you.
When you can't change your mind. In any event, regardless of your location, you can't change your mind about an order for:
- digital products, after you have started to download or stream these – this includes non-fungible tokens (NFTs);
- services, once these have been completed;
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once these products are unsealed after you receive them;
- goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised; and
- goods which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
The deadline for changing your mind. If you change your mind about a product you must let us know no later than 14 days after:
- the day we deliver your product, if it is goods, for example a t-shirt or hoodie. If the goods are for regular delivery (for example, a subscription), you can only change your mind after the first delivery. If the goods are split into several deliveries over different days, the period runs from the day after the last delivery.
- the day we confirm we have accepted your order, if it is for digital content for download or streaming, although you can't change your mind about digital content once we have started providing it.
- note that we cannot make any refunds on any digital download, once the download has commenced, or on any NFT sales.
How to let us know. To let us know you want to change your mind, contact our Customer Service Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have to return the product at your own cost (UK-based). If your product is goods, for example, a t-shirt or hoodie, you have to return it (and any free gifts provided with it) to us within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind. Returns are at your own cost. You can:
- send the product back to us, using a recorded or sign-for delivery service. If you do this you should keep a receipt or other evidence from the delivery service that proves you have sent it and when you sent it. If you don’t do this and we don’t receive the goods at all or within a reasonable time we won't refund you the price. For help with returns, including our collection arrangements for goods which can't be posted, see our Returns Process: (https://dydxmerch.shop/pages/returns) or contact our Customer Service Team: email@example.com
We only refund standard delivery costs. We don't refund any extra you have paid for express delivery or delivery at a particular time.
You have to pay for services you received before you change your mind. If you bought a service we don't refund you for the time you were receiving it before you told us you'd changed your mind.
We reduce your refund if you have used or damaged a product. If you handle the product in a way which would not be acceptable in-store, we reduce your refund, to compensate us for its reduced value. For example, we reduce your refund if the product's condition is not "as new", tags have been removed, any branded packaging is damaged or accessories are missing. In some cases, because of the way you have treated the product, no refund may be due.
When and how we refund you. If your product is a service, digital content or goods that haven't been delivered or that we're collecting from you, we refund you as soon as possible and within 14 days of you telling us you've changed your mind. If your product is goods that you're sending back to us, we refund you within 14 days of receiving them back from you (or receiving evidence you've sent them to us). We refund you by the method you used for payment. We don't charge a fee for the refund.
We cannot make any refunds on any digital download, once the download has commenced, or on any NFT sales.
You can end an on-going contract (find out how)
We tell you when and how you can end an on-going contract with us (for example, for regular services or a subscription to digital content or goods) during the order process and we confirm this information to you in writing after we've accepted your order. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have rights if there is something wrong with your product
If you think there is something wrong with your product, you contact our Customer Service Team: email@example.com. We honour our legal duty to provide you with products that are as described to you on our website and that meet all the requirements imposed by UK law. Your legal rights if you are a UK consumer are summarised below. These are subject to certain exceptions. Remember too that You have several options for resolving disputes with us.
Summary of your key legal rights
If your product is goods, for example t-shirts or a hoodie, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
If your product is digital content, for example music, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says digital content must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality:
If your product is services, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says:
We can change products and these terms
Changes we can always make. We can always change a product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- to make minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. These are changes that don't affect your use of the product or the status of it; and
- to update digital content, provided that the digital content always matches the description of it that we provided to you before you bought it. We might ask you to install these updates.
Changes we can only make if we give you notice and an option to terminate. We can also make the following types of change to the product or these terms, but if we do so we'll notify you and you can then contact our Customer Service Team: firstname.lastname@example.org to end the contract before the change takes effect and receive a refund for any products you've paid for in advance, but not received:
Remove goods or digital content from sale.
We can suspend supply (and you have rights if we do)
We can suspend the supply of a product. We do this to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
- make changes to the product (see We can change products and these terms).
We let you know, may adjust the price and may allow you to terminate. We contact you in advance to tell you we're suspending supply, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency..
We can withdraw products
We can stop providing a product, such as an ongoing service or a subscription for digital content or goods, and we refund any sums you've paid in advance for products which won't be provided.
We can end our contract with you
We can end our contract with you for a product and claim any compensation due to us if:
- you don't make any payment to us when it's due;
- you don't, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information, cooperation or access that we need to provide the product, for example, contact details, address or payment information;
- you don't, within a reasonable time, either allow us to deliver the product to you or collect it from us (or our nominated carrier or delivery company).
We don't compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products
We're responsible for losses you suffer caused by us breaking this contract unless the loss is:
- Avoidable. Something you could have avoided by taking reasonable action. For example, requesting goods be left on or near your premises, rather than receiving them in person, or loss of an NFT or digital content, and which you could have avoided correctly following any user or other installation instructions or having the minimum system requirements advised by us.
- A business loss. We do not knowingly sell goods, digital content or services to business customers. We shall have no liability to you whatsoever for any loss you suffer in connection with your trade, business, craft or profession.
We use your personal data as set out in our Privacy Notice
How we use any personal data you give us is set out in our Privacy Notice: (https://dydxmerch.shop/pages/privacy-policy).
You have several options for resolving disputes with us
Our complaints policy. Our Customer Service Team: help@dYdXMerch.shop will do their best to resolve any problems you have with us or our products, but in the first instance always check our FAQs (https://dydxmerch.shop/pages/faqs).
Resolving disputes without going to court. Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) is an optional process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. By accepting these terms you agree to ADR in England and Wales ahead of any claims through the court.
You can go to court. These terms are exclusively governed by English law and wherever you live you can bring claims against us in the English courts. If you live in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can also bring claims against us in the courts of the country you live in. We can claim against you in the courts of the country you live in.
Other important terms apply to our contract
We can transfer our contract with you, so that a different organisation is responsible for supplying your product. We'll aim to contact you to let you know if we plan to do this with the last contact details we have for you.
You can only transfer your contract with us to someone else if we agree to this. However, you can transfer our guarantee (as explained in Our goodwill guarantee) to a new owner of the product. We can require the new owner to prove you transferred the product to them.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. Nobody else can enforce it and neither of us will need to ask anybody else to sign-off on ending or changing it.
If a court invalidates some of this contract, the rest of it will still apply. If a court or other authority decides that some of these terms are unlawful, the rest will continue to apply.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. We might not immediately chase you for not doing something (like paying) or for doing something you're not allowed to, but that doesn’t mean we can't do it later.
dYdX Merch is a trading name of: Toyoji Ltd, which is a company incorporated in England and Wales and has its registered office at 3 Meadowsweet, Stamford, England, PE9 4DG.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SITE
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website dydxmerch.shop (our site).
By using our site you accept these terms
Our site is only intended for use by adults. If you are under 18 you may not use our site, or purchase any goods or digital content form us. We do not knowingly make our site, its content, or services available to anyone under 18.
There are other terms that may apply to you
See further under How we may use your personal information.
- If you purchase goods or services from our site, our Terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
- Further information is also available at our FAQs (https://dydxmerch.shop/pages/faqs), Shipping (https://dydxmerch.shop/pages/shipping) and Returns (https://dydxmerch.shop/pages/returns) pages.
Who we are and how to contact us
dydxmerch.shop is a trading name of Toyoji Limited, which is a company incorporated in England and Wales and has its registered office at 3 Meadowsweet, Stamford, England, PE9 4DG.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or visit our FAQs to find out more about us.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated in December 2022.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content or part of it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
We currently accept the following payments:
- Shop Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- American Express
- Diners Card
- USDC, DAI, USDT, Ethereum and Bitcoin via DePay
The goods and digital content on our site are entirely subject to their availability. Payment will be made to us in GB£ regardless of your local currency, and we shall not be liable for any conversion or currency costs. The total amount will be debited from your account when we have accepted your offer to purchase goods from us.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to someone else. You may not transfer your rights or obligations to anyone else.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you print off or download in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors or licensees of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No text or data mining, or web scraping
You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our site or any services provided via, or in relation to, our site. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
- Any "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
The provisions in this clause should be treated as an express reservation of our rights in this regard.
This clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including references or links to social media pages or video-sharing sites. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
We do not provide goods or digital content, or allow access to our site, to business users and shall have no liability whatsoever to business users who do access our site, its content or services.
Our trade marks
You are not permitted to use any trade marks, or other trade get-up on our site or used by dYdX Merch, without our express written permission, or that of our licensors.